Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sept 10, 2009

Today I met up with Mona to discuss our "Internship Goals" paper. I also talked to Joe over the phone about my availability to see when was the next time we'll see each other so that we can discuss our project with Diana and I also met a new member for our team name Chas whose from the Chomoru community and we're glad that he wants to help us with this project because we need all the help we can get to launch this project. Tonight, Mona and I will be finalizing our paper and will be turning in our goal sheet tomorrow to Joe and Jay.



Ultimate Goals:


  1. To find out the how separation of churches are affecting the youth and future generation in the Marshallese Community.
2. To determine the health affects it has on the youth

3. Collecting data by interviewing the youth


So far these are some of our goals during this research project, we hope that this project is feasible and can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment